aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Moon Moon

Racism in Aberdeen

Sup Moon Moon, the subway thing you're a tad but wrong about. It's the Muslims that are offended that subway don't sell Halal meet. Halal meet is pretty much slice a cows throat and wait until it dies a slow and horrible death. So they are yet again trying to take over the UK (they have even admitted that they want to on a BBC three programme in camera!). It's funny because you don't see the Jews taking offence!

If you think in racist? I'm not. I believe that religion is what's making this world f***** up and the Muslims don't really help themselves at times, not that they are all tied under the same brush. It's those (what do you call them?) extreme religious people. Where as if you aren't Muslim yourself, they wish you a slow trip to the burning gates to hell... Which I don't really give a s*** about because I'm not religious and don't see the point of setting morals based on what's on a bedtime story book. Not that I hate religion, I used to think of religion at school as being a community of people who seek moral guidance and sets themselves a good and happy life. Now, it's all about arrogance and using 'god' as an excuse to start crimes and give off a 'reasonable excuse' to murder a British soldier in the streets and attempt to be-head him in front if the viewing public!

I'm against halal meets indefinitely I think it's completely wrong to kill animals slow and painful.

I know your not racist just athiest.

Regarding the Halal meat scaremongering that goes on (and lets not mince our words, it is Daily Mailtastic scaremongering):

"FSA estimates suggest that 88% of animals in the UK killed by halal methods were stunned beforehand in a way that many Muslims find religiously acceptable."

"In non-halal slaughterhouses, stunned animals are shackled and hoisted above the ground where a slaughterman "sticks" them, cutting their throat or inserting a chest stick close to the heart. Cattle and some sheep and pigs are stunned by a bolt through the brain before being killed."

From http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/may/08/what-does-halal-method-animal-slaughter-involve

Doesn't sound that different, and I can imagine that if 88% of animals killed by halal methods are currently being stunned then that number will probably rise. Plus there are methods us 'civilised' Westerners have come up with for stunning animals pre-slaughter that have been banned for being less humane than some forms of non-stunning slaughter. 

As to 'Jews not complaining', that's probably because there are smaller numbers of Jewish people in the UK who keep kosher as opposed to Muslims who stick to a halal diet. I imagine if you go to areas with higher concentrations of kosher-keeping jewish people then you'll find restaurants and shops will advertise what is and isn't kosher. Plus if you're being really strict, the Jewish form of animal slaughter doesn't allow the animal to be stunned at all. Only a small percentage of Muslims complain about animals being stunned prior to slaughter.

Plus, from the wikipedia page on Halal: !This method of slaughtering animals consists of using a well-sharpened knife to make a swift, deep incision that cuts the front of the throat, the carotid artery, windpipe, and jugular veins to cause the least amount of suffering to the animal."

And from the RSPCA site, backing up the Guardian article: http://www.rspca.org.uk/ImageLocator/LocateAsset?asset=document&assetId=1232719611043&mode=prd

If you're going to be against it, do some more rounded reading first.

• Upvote 8

Sup Moon Moon, the subway thing you're a tad but wrong about. It's the Muslims that are offended that subway don't sell Halal meet. Halal meet is pretty much slice a cows throat and wait until it dies a slow and horrible death. So they are yet again trying to take over the UK (they have even admitted that they want to on a BBC three programme in camera!). It's funny because you don't see the Jews taking offence!

If you think in racist? I'm not. I believe that religion is what's making this world f***** up and the Muslims don't really help themselves at times, not that they are all tied under the same brush. It's those (what do you call them?) extreme religious people. Where as if you aren't Muslim yourself, they wish you a slow trip to the burning gates to hell... Which I don't really give a s*** about because I'm not religious and don't see the point of setting morals based on what's on a bedtime story book. Not that I hate religion, I used to think of religion at school as being a community of people who seek moral guidance and sets themselves a good and happy life. Now, it's all about arrogance and using 'god' as an excuse to start crimes and give off a 'reasonable excuse' to murder a British soldier in the streets and attempt to be-head him in front if the viewing public!

Your a fuckwit, and that first paragraph really shows it. No one is taking over the UK, but perhaps people could open their minds up and realise we have a host of religions in this country that we should respect and believe it or not, but one or two muslims have been known to be as british as any of us. Stop reading the sun and the daily mail and actually find out proper facts before spouting shite like that.

TOzSZ3P.gif

• Upvote 1

the local costcutter have heaps of polish foodstuffs, but no white puddings to go with my mince.

it is mildly annoying that a Pakistani run shop caters more for Eastern European food preferences that either their own far eastern delights or some Scottish favorites.

is this racist?

the local costcutter have heaps of polish foodstuffs, but no white puddings to go with my mince.

it is mildly annoying that a Pakistani run shop caters more for Eastern European food preferences that either their own far eastern delights or some Scottish favorites.

is this racist?

Not really, but it is a super dumb point.

• Upvote 2

Man I would respond to some of this but you are beyond help it seems. Wow.

How is it possible two people old enough to use the internet can confuse meat for meet?

think about this. It was 2 years ago that I was only allowed to use Facebook. Plus I'd have spelt it properly if I could turn off auto correct.

I'm against halal meets indefinitely I think it's completely wrong to kill animals slow and painful.

Not even atheist at all! I just don't follow a religion... Music's my religion! Hahaha! Although I guess atheists believe that when you die, that's it. I don't know what happens, does that make me agnostic atheist?

I love it though how the 'racists' on facebook think every Eastern European person living in Aberdeen are Polish... Hahaha! Ignorant twats!

How is it possible two people old enough to use the internet can confuse meat for meet?

That's my bad! I'm using an iPhone!

I seen that you edited yours? Typo as well? I'm no grammar police!

No, he's definitely racist. Edited by colb

Man I would respond to some of this but you are beyond help it seems. Wow.

I went completely off topic, slightly. But part of it does come down to religion. As a religious race, I'm going to stop and continue sipping my lady grey tea...

think about this. It was 2 years ago that I was only allowed to use Facebook. Plus I'd have spelt it properly if I could turn off auto correct.

Not a lot of you folk know I done a 5am-2pm shift today. The brain doesn't work on weekdays anymore... Nevertheless I do have higher english on my SQA certificate... Shocking!

Not even atheist at all! I just don't follow a religion... Music's my religion! Hahaha! Although I guess atheists believe that when you die, that's it. I don't know what happens, does that make me agnostic atheist?

I love it though how the 'racists' on facebook think every Eastern European person living in Aberdeen are Polish... Hahaha! Ignorant twats!

religion gloryhunter?

Not a lot of you folk know I done a 5am-2pm shift today. The brain doesn't work on weekdays anymore... Nevertheless I do have higher english on my SQA certificate... Shocking!

I'm pretty sure a "no-award" would still be on an SQA certificate.

I'm pretty sure a "no-award" would still be on an SQA certificate.

The most degrading one of all! I did surprisingly alright in my 4th year exams... Fluked them all!

religion gloryhunter?

Nah son, I just think the world would be a much simpler place if there was no religion. Let the Christians launch abuse at me, I apologise for my ignorance!

I think the auto-correct must be broken on my phone, whenever I use it I still have the ability to proof read what I've written and not sound like a stupid cunt.

• Upvote 10

Nah son, I just think the world would be a much simpler place if there was no religion. Let the Christians launch abuse at me, I apologise for my ignorance!

I think the world would be a simpler place if people did a bit of research before posting nonsense on message boards.

You'd have made yourself look a lot less ignorant and racist with 5 mins work on google....

• Upvote 1