aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Darren Fletcher to leave Man Utd, with West Brom as the likely club to take him? If he is match fit, I would have thought that he could have been at a club challenging for Europe, thoughts?

I think he's done at the very top level. Watching him this season, he looks sluggish, like he's playing in slow motion. He loses the ball thinking he's got more time than he has. A real shame, considering what he's gone through and the battle to return to football.

Hopefully he can still continue to play in the Premier League, and West Brom cuold be the level he's at, which is no slight on him.

That's yer Gary Mackay-Steven signed a pre-contract with Celtic.

Hopefully he brings a comfortable cushion with him. :up:

I think he'll probably play pretty regularly. Tonev and Wakaso are on loan, and Forrest is injured half the time. Should he prefer to play in the middle, no-one's sure what's happening with Commons, so he may be a replacement. Could've used him now rather than summer to be honest.

I think it's pretty likely that Celtic will try and negotiate a deal this month now that the pre-contract is signed. Probably looking to see what happens with Bolton's interest in Commons first.

I hope he does play, he has huge potential to be important for the national team, and experience in European competition with Celtic will be vital to his development on that front.

Edited by Adam Easy Wishes

I think he'll probably play pretty regularly. Tonev and Wakaso are on loan, and Forrest is injured half the time. Should he prefer to play in the middle, no-one's sure what's happening with Commons, so he may be a replacement. Could've used him now rather than summer to be honest.

Between GMS's injuries and Forrests you'll probably have a winger for half a season out of them.

Sad to see him go but knew it was coming, was just hopeful he wouldn't go to either of the old firm.

Edited by Captain America