aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Jack Colback set to sign for Newcastle. Good to see we're finally filling the void left by Cabaye's departure with a like-for-like replacement of equal calibre. I can't wait to see such a quality player in the black and white!

Newcastle are rumoured to be interested in signing Ross McCormack. Not sure if that would be risky for them or not, especially not being tested in EPLL. Seems strange because he isn't French.

Edited by Camie

Apparently Man United were about to sign Arda Turan last summer but pulled out at the last minute and went with Fellaini instead.

MEGALOLZ

I don't care if it's not true. I'm going to believe and enjoy it.

Seems to be what happened with Thiago and Herrera as well. The club wanted Thiago and Herrera, who had been scouted prior to Moyes' arrival, but Moyes allegedly poured cold water on both deals and went with Fellaini.

Now Moyes is gone, and United are stuck with Fellaini, forever and ever.

Didn't Cesc publicly criticise Mourinho while he was coach at Madrid?

I don't claim to know too much about the level of control Ahbrahmovic exerts over his managers and transfer policy, but it is likely that Maurinho didn't sanction the transfer himself?

Edited by givemeasmile

Lot of Arsenal fans going nuts about how he's a club legend etc.  I don't think he did enough for the club in his time there to be called a legend.

But considering how he rose up so young to play for many years and become captain.  This is going to hurt more to see than RVP or any of the Citeh mercenaries combined.

Lot of Arsenal fans going nuts about how he's a club legend etc.  I don't think he did enough for the club in his time there to be called a legend.

But considering how he rose up so young to play for many years and become captain.  This is going to hurt more to see than RVP or any of the Citeh mercenaries combined.

Count your lucky stars he isn't signing for Spurs for free. Sol Campbell can still go fuck himself.