aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Just to clarify this a bit, and this is taken from guys who work for Newcastle,

he talked to the club and it was his choice to face it on his own, since he preferred to come to Argentina where he could talk to doctors in Spanish, etc...

Has one chemo session left and then two months of recovery. He's pretty calm and optimistic, so seems everything is going ok.

Says he had some of his sperm frozen before the op, since he still wants to have children.

Contrarily to what some of the articles say, he found out the cancer had affected his nodes during this summer, not while playing for Norwich.

He kept it secret from almost everybody, claiming that he had shaved his head because of a bet, etc... it's taken him a while to be open about it. Cites Colo, Heinze, Demichelis as some of the people that knew and supported him. Colo has visited him often.

Its not really as bad as that makes out. Newcastle had told him in December that he was free to move on, long before he found the true extent of the problem. 

Great game yesterday, United's collapse highlighted the problems that obviously didn't go away because of one match against QPR. Absolute joke of a penalty which started it all though. I wish pundits and journalists would stop calling incidents like that "soft". Just call it was it is, a decision the ref got completely wrong. 

I have a text on my phone to my mate saying someone othe than Celtic was going to win the SPL this year and he ridiculed me. Come May when it happens I'm going to rub his face in it. (Or never mention it again if it doesn't happen)

I would love that, just not the DABs. Anyone but them.