aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Penalties are great. The teams have had 2 hours to settle the game based on skill and ability. If it's still a draw after that, then a test of bottle seems like a worthy way to end it.

I don't think there is any other situation in sport which is anywhere near as exciting and excruciating as penalties. It'd be rubbish if they ditched shootouts.

I'm giving the England match a chance. I'll see how long I can last.

It's been better than I expected so far. Without an immobile Gerrard or Lampard in there, England seem to be playing a quick attacking game. Glad to see Delph getting a game. He's been quietly impressive for a while.

And no Glen Johnson, which is wonderful.

The Arsenal advert is great. Arteta's hair is very perfecto. He looks like Action Man.

Santi Cazorla's bit is the best.

Olivier Giroud has beautiful hair as well. And Aaron Ramsey. That Arsenal team has great hair. It's like a shampoo advert. Chambers too. Debuchy not so much.

The good:bad hair ratio has definitely improved Alex Song and now Sagna have left. And Bendtner too. Atrocious barnets.

Now they've got Welbeck's flat top too. Premhair League winners.

The Arsenal advert is great. Arteta's hair is very perfecto. He looks like Action Man.

Santi Cazorla's bit is the best.

The good:bad hair ratio has definitely improved Alex Song and now Sagna have left. And Bendtner too. Atrocious barnets.

Now they've got Welbeck's flat top too. Premhair League winners.

It's like you've forgotten how bad Gervinho's hair is...