aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Here's the rules for the FA, the SFA follow something very similar,

http://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/reproduce-fa-fixtures-on-website.htm

I never knew that. It's just a list of when things are happening. I would't have even considered such a thing could be copyrighted.

Their team of lawyers are clearly not very heavy handed with it, as fixture lists are currently being posted everywhere, by naughty boys, raising awareness of when football matches are. SEND THEM TO JAIL.

Its an odd one. It only came to light as we were banned from posting them on the football manager forums, and warned that we would be banned if we continued posting them. I guess it would depend on the size of your forum, bigger ones probably have to be a bit more careful than smaller ones like this. 

It cropped up a couple of years ago when the SPL made a thing of it. Was all a bit embarrassing really. Not even sure a fixture list is actually copyrightable, the image above is obviously copyright by whoever created it but there shouldn't be any way to prevent someone typing up the list in their own text.

In fact the European court agrees with me

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17218968

I never knew that. It's just a list of when things are happening. I would't have even considered such a thing could be copyrighted.

Their team of lawyers are clearly not very heavy handed with it, as fixture lists are currently being posted everywhere, by naughty boys, raising awareness of when football matches are. SEND THEM TO JAIL.

National Service, obviously.

Rakitic can play deeper, and has plenty. He's incredibly versatile.

Pogba can play anywhere too. He's played wide midfield, next to Pirlo, behind the striker. He is a machine.

He only plays deeper for Croatia. Pogba is young enough to get moved about midfield but he seems to play centre mid more often than anything else.

Rakitic has played deep for Sevilla too, and did alot for Schalke. He looks a complete player. Seems to defend as well as he attacks.

With Barca's attack, he could play a very central role for them, unless they are going to pull Iniesta back into Xavi's role and push Rakitic up.

Rakitic has played deep for Sevilla too, and did alot for Schalke. He looks a complete player. Seems to defend as well as he attacks.

With Barca's attack, he could play a very central role for them, unless they are going to pull Iniesta back into Xavi's role and push Rakitic up.

I can't say for sure with Sevilla but he almost always played an advanced role for Schalke. He may well play centre mid for Barca but it's not what he's known for.