aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Should have stood, for me. The contact is minimal, though these days, any contact whatsoever on a goalkeeper is a foul, which is bogus.

What the keeper does with his left hand still looks a bit weird. The opponent makes contact with his left arm, but it still looks like an odd throwing motion.

Edited by Joda Serk

Guardian bell-end Euan Murray reckons that Celtic and Roy Keane are in talks.

PLEASE GOD LET THIS BE TRUE. A fantastic opportunity for Aberdeen, Motherwell and Dundee United to close the gap next season if this goes ahead.

Martin O'Neill said Keane's held informal talks with Dermott Desmond.

Lambert is an excellent footballer. I've seen lots of daft shites liken this to them signing Carroll as well: "a good option if they want to go direct," etc. What a load of bollocks. Rickie Lambert is a far more complete footballer than Andy Carroll, and he actually knows how to use his feet and brain, as well as his head. Imagine that.

I assume people think he's just a one-dimensional clogger because he's big and English, but I think he's a great all-round forward.

I assume people think he's just a one-dimensional clogger because he's big and English, but I think he's a great all-round forward.

He played in the lower leagues too. Which, you know, is all 4-4-2, straight lines and long balls. Nobody scores a goal with their foot in League Two, unless it's a penalty

Geddit in t'box!