aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Why have I only just become aware of the glory of AKINFENWA?

He's a cult legend down in the lower leagues in England but fuck me he scores goals, good to see him score tonight, saw him at the Abbey playing for Northampton in a pre season couple of years ago and yes he is one big motherfucker!

What's going on at Barca? DoF Zubizaretta has been sacked. Carles Puyol was a technical director, and he quit just a few hours after that. Now there's reports of Messi missing training the past few days.

They lost to David Moyes' Real Sociedad the other night. They're not taking it too well.

Zubizarreta is being blamed for many of Barca's current problems; the misjudged signings, the transfer ban etc. I could see the signings being put on him but the issues with the youngsters must surely be the result of decisions made by multiple people. 

Puyol was his assistant so decided to leave too, not much to that although it is sad he's leaving the club in this way. Hopefully he can get a coaching job in the future or something.

Messi rumours have been fairly frequent over the past few months, I'd generally say it's all rubbish but you could say there's no smoke without fire. 

Enrique seems to be hated by everyone I can't see him lasting too much longer. Another change would just show that the pep years were a one off coming together or circumstances, the right coach, the right players and the right(ish) leadership at board level. It wasn't the start of a long time dynasty as some thought.

Also I there was a world wide ban on people saying "Moyes' Real Sociedad".

Moyes is quoted as saying he wants to take a couple of UK based players over to Spain this month. Joel Campbell is one according to the papers this morning. Which Man U fringe player do you reckon will be first on the plane?

I reckon he could take Adnan Januzaj on loan. One of the very few positives of Moyes' time at United was how well he managed Januzaj. Would be good for him, as he's not getting games at United just now, with all this back 3 plus wing backs nonsense.