aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

A sad day for Scottish football. What if the baddies end up with someone capable? Awful business.

Don't worry, he won't be going anywhere.  This is just so he can say he offered to resign when the fans complain about how shite he is, knowing full well they can't afford to agree to his resignation terms.

Apparently De Gea is getting paid about half what Joe Hart is on at the moment, if the club really are going to spend loads of cash next year securing his future should be the first thing on the list. Or find him a manc wife who is allergic to the sun so he can never go back to Spain. 

Liverpool were utter shite but I still think anyone calling for Rodgers to be sacked is getting way ahead of themselves. 

Best moment of the premier league weekend was Giroud's second goal, I don't know how he managed to shoot at that angle. 

What I've seen from the game at Tannadice makes it look like a very good performance from the dons. The last couple of games were crucial if we wanted to stay with the pack at the top and we've come through with two comfortable wins.