aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Last night, France U21's Kurzawa scored an 88th minute goal which he believed was the winner, so he started giving it large with some twatty salute in the faces of the Swedish U21 players. The goal made the score 3-1 on the night to Sweden, but put France in charge on away goals.

Here he is, right in the face of John Guidetti.

1413328468637_wps_76_France_s_defender_L

Sweden pushed and eventually scored an injury time winner to take them through on aggregate. The scorer - John Guidetti

1413328481647_wps_77_Sweden_s_John_Guide

Then they were all at it.

1413328928432_wps_81_Sweden_players_afte

1413361935023_wps_7_sweden_JPG.jpg

I don't condone the gloating, but it's great when a cunt get's cunted himself.

Don't be a cunt.

• Upvote 5

If gloating catches on, it could set a dangerous precedent. It's only a matter of time until someone gets chinned.

Actually, when it's put like that; perhaps the gloating should continue! Let everyone just belt the tar out of each other.

When the referees not looking, on comes one of the substitutes with a steel chair, takes out the goalkeeper. A winner is slotted into an open net. The goalscorer celebrates by smashing bottles of Gatorade off of his head and drinking two at a time.

• Upvote 1

I worry for this season.

It's like Arsene can't see when things are going wrong. Even before the season we don't buy when there are blatant holes in the squad and he didn't address them.

We seem to have no alternative tactics to stop us getting twatted in big games and the injuries are mounting up again.

All this and the board still come out and declare Wenger irreplaceable. Madness.

I went to my first match since moving to the Korean peninsula of Poland. I went to see my local team Daegu FC against Ansan Police in the second tier (of two) of Korean football. Te game took place at the 66000 capacity world cup stadium which was absolutely jumping with a bumper crowd of 1500 (the last game was only about 650) :laughing: 

Deagu started the match well and went one up after 12 mins when Brazilian forward Jonathan smashed one in from 20 yards, they probably should have had more but the half finished with the score 1-0. Ansan, a team made up of players on military service, started to gain control and increase the pressure and equalised after the hour. Daegu had chances to regain the lead but unfortunately Ansan claimed the winner with just over 10 mins left, lifting them up to 2nd in the league. 

Honestly the quality wasn't very high but (unsurprisingly) it wasn't very physical which allowed the teams to try and pass it about and play but the lack of skill was clear. Daegu especially failed to produce anything from good positions on numerous occasions. Poor touches, bad decisions and mis-timed passes plagued the match.

However I enjoyed it and plan to keep going to matches, it's very cheap and you can take whatever food and drinks you want in with you so there really isn't any reason not to go. 

I went to my first match since moving to the Korean peninsula of Poland. I went to see my local team Daegu FC against Ansan Police in the second tier (of two) of Korean football. Te game took place at the 66000 capacity world cup stadium which was absolutely jumping with a bumper crowd of 1500 (the last game was only about 650) :laughing:

Deagu started the match well and went one up after 12 mins when Brazilian forward Jonathan smashed one in from 20 yards, they probably should have had more but the half finished with the score 1-0. Ansan, a team made up of players on military service, started to gain control and increase the pressure and equalised after the hour. Daegu had chances to regain the lead but unfortunately Ansan claimed the winner with just over 10 mins left, lifting them up to 2nd in the league. 

Honestly the quality wasn't very high but (unsurprisingly) it wasn't very physical which allowed the teams to try and pass it about and play but the lack of skill was clear. Daegu especially failed to produce anything from good positions on numerous occasions. Poor touches, bad decisions and mis-timed passes plagued the match.

However I enjoyed it and plan to keep going to matches, it's very cheap and you can take whatever food and drinks you want in with you so there really isn't any reason not to go. 

Interesting.

Having said that though, the ISL it ain't.

I only watched the last half hour of the QPR/Liverpool game. Utter silliness. Balotelli was hilariously bad. As were both pairs of centre backs. Skrtel and Lovren make United's defence look watertight. I'd probably take Jonny Evans over either of those two. Richard Dunne just keeps adding to his goal tally. It's impressive.

O. Goal played a blinder for Liverpool, as did Coutinho.

Charlie Austin is never a Premier League footballer.

QPR - Liverpool was pretty spectacularly bad but entertaining.  Zamora, Vargas, Sterling and Coutinho provided the only significant quality - every other outfield player was terrible.  Liverpool's full backs were as bad as the centre-backs.  Enrique made three mistakes on the first QPR goal.  And then there's Glen Johnson.  Not too sure why they dropped Manquillo, who has mostly been okay so far.  I guess Moreno was injured.

I suppose at least Balotelli can say he's getting chances.  He doesn't look remotely like scoring though and seems to just mess up every good move by being selfish or immobile.  Or missing an open goal.  They should play Borini ahead of him - that's how bad he is.

Lambert would have put away all the chances Balotelli had. or at least some of them. Definitely not none of them. And he works hard too. Why is he not getting games when the alternative is so poor?

I agree.  He played okay in the last game against West Brom and at least links up play well even if he's not scoring.

Better than BalotelleeeEEE!

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/10/video-balotelli-miss-causes-hilarious-martin-tyler-voice-break-qpr-2-3-liverpool/