aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

The following players will be available for free next summer, if they do not renew between now and then:

Sami Khedira (27) Real Madrid

Marcelo (26) Real Madrid

Andriy Yarmolenko (24) Dynamo Kyiv

Giorgio Chiellini (30) Juventus

Evgen Konoplyanka (24) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

Yann M'Villa (24) Inter Milan

James Milner (28) Manchester City

Andre Ayew (24) Marseille

Klass-Jan Huntelaar (31) Schalke 04

Tom Cleverley (25) Manchester United

Glen Johnson (30) Liverpool

Nigel De Jong (29) AC Milan

Balazs Dzsudzsak (27) Dinamo Moscow (end-December 2015)

Emmanuel Adebayor (30) Tottenham Hotspur

Matthieu Flamini (30) Arsenal

Christoph Kramer (23) Bayern Leverkusen (on loan at Monchengladbach)

Sergi Roberto (22) Barcelona

Jon Flanagan (21) Liverpool

Younes Kaboul (28) Tottenham Hotspur

Ron Vlaar (29) Aston Villa

Steven Gerrard (34) Liverpool

John Terry (33) Chelsea

Michael Carrick (33) Manchester United

Mikel Arteta (32) Arsenal

Suso (20) Liverpool

Rafael van der Vaart (31) Hamburg

Anderson (26) Manchester United

Dirk Kuyt (34) Fenerbahce

Plenty will renew, I'm sure, but still some top players up for grabs who will be able to negotiate with other clubs as soon as January.

United should snatch Chiellini either for free next summer, or at a cut price in January. Vlaar for free wouldn't be a bad deal either. Solid and experienced. Better than Jonny Evans, though I'm not sure that is a ringing endoresement.

Ditch Nani and Young. Replace with Konoplyanka. Ditch Fellaini. Pay whatever it takes for Kevin Strootman. Win everything.

There's a lot of quotes being posted on twitter which are then being shot down as fake. Some are quite believable, but some are totally ridiculous and pretty much a parody of the slightly believable quotes.

The quotes being posted by newspapers are from the book. The ones being posted as imaged by the likes of Paddy Power are mostly, if not all, fake.

So... who's everyone got in the INDIAN SUPERLEAGUE? I'm showing my allegiance to the one and only  PUNE CITY!!! 

The Kerala Blasters taking on Pune City is a salivating matchup.

Seriously though, will this thing just die a death like the chinese league or will it take off? You can't tell with India. The population there is just insane and they seem to latch onto things fervently. Although with sport, it'd be difficult for anything to compete with Cricket.

Some of the players involved:

Del Piero

Trezeguet

Capdevillla

Ljunberg

Pires

David James

Silvestre

Kerala Blasters.

David James PLAYER MANAGER. Former Aberdeen fullback Jamie McAllister storming down the left, and certified goal machine MICHAEL CHOPRA up front.

1410790504386_wps_19_image001_png.jpg

With Chopra playing for them I find it disappointing that their badge has an elephant on it and not a fox in a box.

Having said that, I like how David James looks as though he's wearing a towel round his waist as if he's just come out of the shower.

• Upvote 2