aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

I was just thinking before the goal that Van Persie has been AWOL but that is the sign of true class, its up there with the best of them.  I think the game might peter out into a 1-1 draw though as that would suit both teams but hope I am wrong, been an enjoyable first half.

Big game tomorrow then... Colombia v Greece!

Spain have just fallen apart, fair play to the Dutch who have been tremendous 2nd half.  think its the end of Spanish dominance, the early warning signs were there when Brazil ripped them apart in the confederation cup final last year.  Chile will fancy their chances of beating them next match, gonna be hard to recover from methinks.

He'll start, and Torres will probably play a part, and so will Xavi and Xabi Alonso. As long as Del Bosque is boss, they'll play until their knees turn to mush.

Casillas has regressed, probably through not playing regularly. Reina isn't the player he was 5 years ago. Play De Gea.

Koke should be playing too, because he's the best.

I'd also ditch Pique for Javi Martinez. Big talk. He's good on the ball, but he was getting danced around like he was a stick in the mud. He's a bit sluggish on the turn, and he doesn't have the physical prowess that Ramos and Martinez have. That'd be a good CB pair.

The best.

I finished his book the other day. I'm pretty sure he wrote it whilst half-cut on his own wine. A ridiculous autobiography, if it even is one by definition. He just rambles, with no real timeline. You don't really learn much about the man as a person, other than how magnificent he is.

It was interesting to learn how many clubs he almost signed for though. He is a trashy little flirt.

Edited by Joda Serk