aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

I'd always take Shearer over Alan "Pace. Power. Precision" Hansen. He's been reading from the same script since the mid 90s.

I used to be a big fan of Lawro being embroiled in bitterness, but he's just generally unpleasant now.

Lineker is infinitely better than Chiles though. Even Richard Keys is better than Chiles, and he's a colossal prat.

I've never missed Lineker, Hansen and Lawro more than I do right now.

Christ, I'd even take Shearer at this point.

I do draw the line at Martin Keown who should be shipped to ITV on a free transfer right now!

Edited by Delboy1969

These polish daytime kick offs are already doing my head in. I'm trying to watch the opening game of the world cup and im getting dragged into meetings for fuck sake. A quick look at the schedule - there are no weekday games after 6pm for me. i'm hoping I can just ignore all mention of the games untill I get home and watch replays. 

These polish daytime kick offs are already doing my head in. I'm trying to watch the opening game of the world cup and im getting dragged into meetings for fuck sake. A quick look at the schedule - there are no weekday games after 6pm for me. i'm hoping I can just ignore all mention of the games untill I get home and watch replays.

Better hope the same rules in the Game of Thrones thread aren't applied here otherwise you won't be able to come in this thread!

Everything is going against Croatia. They haven't got any of the decisions really. Nothing major up to now. Just niggling fouls which have nearly all gone against them, and not gotten the same in return, as well as the handball which was faceball, but Olic would have been in a dangerous position if play had gone on. Never a penalty just now. Robbed.