aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

Brisk jog at best.

He pussies out of challenges all the time too. An ancient Klose is making him look silly.

Schurrle on. He'll score loads.

Schurrle has annoyed me in most previous games he's come on. Loads of shite shots and eventually got a couple of goals with the throw enough against a wall approach.

I don't care how much Ozil runs the cheeky return to Khedeira for his goal was ace.

Schurrle has annoyed me in most previous games he's come on. Loads of shite shots and eventually got a couple of goals with the throw enough against a wall approach.

I don't care how much Ozil runs the cheeky return to Khedeira for his goal was ace.

He's the odd one out in a high pressing system though. He doesn't care for the graft.

Man, I love those slow motion montages of players looking sad. Though todays isn't as good as the Spain one when Holland battered them.

SEVEN! OOOFT!

That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen in football. I was in shock when the fifth went it. Bloody loved it though. I couldn't give a fuck about a brazil - Argentina final when I get to see them humiliated like that.

I do feel sorry for some of their players. They'll suffer a lot for a long time.

Disappointed Klose got the record, he could have at least scored with the first attempt to round off a nice team goal.

I'm still in shock to be honest. Can't quite believe what we witnessed. Still not sure how good Germany are our how bad brazil were. Nothing really makes sense at the moment.

This is helping though...http://screamer.deadspin.com/here-is-j-r-jim-ross-calling-the-brazil-germany-firs-1601968953/+bubbaprog?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Germany were really good but that was all about absolutely terrible defending.

Luiz is ok normally but last night demonstrated that he is not the man to take charge of a defence. Holy fuck. The marking for most of the goals was so terrible. Far too easy for the Germans.

When the 5th went in they took the foot off the gas otherwise that could have been incredibly embarrassing, even more so than it was. That could very easily have been 6 or 7 by half time.

It wasn't just shit defending either. Last night just showed how pish Brazil are and without just two players, they got found out very badly. They need Neymar so much to pose any sort of attacking threat and they clearly need Silva at the back probably even more so.

Hulk should be up there for worst player of the tournament. I can't believe Brazil can't find a better left winger than him. I'd love to see his stats for the tournament - I bet his pass complete rate is very very low. I don't think he kept the ball once last night. Fred got 1 goal and dived for a penalty - apart from that he barely touched the ball. His movement is terrible. Again, is there no better Brazilian striker in the world than this cunt?? Oscar was great in the first game but then posted missing for the rest of the tournament apart from starting one move last night and scoring the consolation goal.

The midfield was spineless too. I can't believe they got to the semi finals actually. Two man team for sure.

Germany have to be favourites now. I think a Germany v Netherlands final would be best.