aberdeen-music

The World Cup 2014 Thread

Woodsinho

It was a pretty twitchy final 15 last night. Where the Americans pulled that from we'll never know but they had Belgium pinned right back after looking like we could have beaten them 10-0 in the first half of extra time. The gaffer keeps making amazing substitutions that keep winning matches but what the fuck he was doing with that final sub I don't know. The weight of Fellaini's hair clearly gets tiresome after 105 minutes. He looked desperate to be anywhere other than on a football pitch doing some hard graft to get to the quarter finals of the World Cup. I would have shaved the cunt's head in the dressing room afterwards.

Anyway - great match and the best team over the course won. Argentina are getting humped in the ass next.

Ref is MotM again for Brazil. That was a fucking shocking display. First half especially they were kicking total lumps out of Rodriguez especially. Talk about home advantage they may as we'll have the refs wear Brazil shirts this World Cup.

I hope my Germans shit on Brazil in the next round. Nice elbow in Neymars spine in the first 10 minutes then easy street.

I don't get all this Brazil bashing - Colombia stuck in their fair share of robust challenges as well but the ref was pretty useless and should have taken control and started dishing cards out much earlier but barring the last ten minutes Brazil were the better side.  I think the problem is the weight of expectation on Brazil and clearly the current squad is not as good as Brazil squads of years gone by.  Am still convinced my hero Fred will come good!

ITV coverage was dreadful even by their own disgusting usual standards.  Wright, Hoddle and Dixon just slated Brazil off at any given opportunity and it seemed to be a Columbia love fest.  Totally unprofessional.  David Luiz's sublime free kick was a worthy winner.

Now then split loyalties for the semi - cannot lose!  German mother, Brazilian girlfriend!  

As for today's games would love to see the Belgians do them Argies!

I haven't enjoyed Brazil at all this tournament other than Neymar. Really average team without him and no one else has really shown up except Oscar in the first group game. Terrible strikers especially. I genuinely wonder if Fred or Jo could get in the Scotland team...

Lot of fouling from Brazil as well. There must have been a memo to the refs not to book fernandinho because he could have had a red card in every game he's been in.

Far too much play acting and demanding of free kicks from the whole squad. The saddest part is in the large parts the refs have given them it as well.

Hope they get stuffed now Neymar is out.