aberdeen-music

Hudson HAL-1VSE and les Paul/ 335 parts caster for sale

Moon Moon

No room for it in my stable unfortunately, but I really like the mongrel guitar's vibe.  It's like a Telecaster Custom/Gretsch/Silvertone/ES 335 mashup.

Doubt 100 quid is gonna keep you off the streets for long.  You should keep it, travel the country by freight train and be a down on your luck blues man.

• Upvote 1

You put an ad up for a drummer a few hours ago. If your circumstances were that bad you wouldn't have time for band stuff.

If you really need money this isn't the way to make it. Take a breath and then sell sensibly. Put 2 separate ads up on gumtree and don't drop the price every few hours.

You put an ad up for a drummer a few hours ago. If your circumstances were that bad you wouldn't have time for band stuff.

If you really need money this isn't the way to make it. Take a breath and then sell sensibly. Put 2 separate ads up on gumtree and don't drop the price every few hours.

I've been at work and have had time to post the adds for both my bands.

Really it's just the Hudson that needs to go, if the worst does happen my mate has agreed to keep two guitars at his house so I'm not bothered if the partscaster goes aswell. Looks like I'm not going to take the job so I can stay at home. But really if I want a full time I need to get my svq which I can only get at this point through part time work.

I've been at work and have had time to post the adds for both my bands.

Really it's just the Hudson that needs to go, if the worst does happen my mate has agreed to keep two guitars at his house so I'm not bothered if the partscaster goes aswell. Looks like I'm not going to take the job so I can stay at home. But really if I want a full time I need to get my svq which I can only get at this point through part time work.

What job were you going to take that would've got you kicked out of your house? It was a rent boy job, wasn't it?

I want that partcaster, but couldn't bring myself to get rid of my jazzmaster to make room :(.

xx

What job were you going to take that would've got you kicked out of your house? It was a rent boy job, wasn't it?

I want that partcaster, but couldn't bring myself to get rid of my jazzmaster to make room :(.

xx

it was a relief worker. Of I wanted to be a full time support worker I would need an svq level 2 which they pay for. I could only get this through part time relief work. Stroopy you know you want it

Oddly enough joss it appears that there is a batch of people on here that are looking out for u and dont want a young boy ripped off. U should take the advice

I know, it's the first time they have really cared. I know they are giving and advice and helping but I'm really just needing it gone as soon as

Okay back on topic, I took it into ii music and get recommended to sell it a bit lower but I'm not willing to do that just yet. Here's some specs for you

Type: Auditorium Electro-Acoustic

Finish: Gloss

Scale Length: 660mm

Depth: 130mm

Width: 406mm

Nut Width: 43mm

Top: Solid Sitka Spruce

Back & Sides: Mahogany

Fingerboard: Sonokelin

Binding: Cream Pinstripe

Bridge: Rosewood

Saddle: Compensating

No. Frets: 21 (Nickel Silver)

Machine Heads: Individual Open Backed

Strap Buttons: Barrel Input Jack

Pickup/Preamp: B-Band A3T Active Preamp With Built-In Tuner

your 15 and still in fulltime education if you get thrown out youll get emergency council housing with a careworker

and rent covered. happend to a family friend a year or 2 ago.

my advice to you is stop selling things so quick. you post more stuff for sale than asda sells and then you regret it and try getting back something similar.

dont get rid of it in the first place or at least give yourself a few months to actually gel and bond with the instrument before you decide "im fucked, i really need an acoustic for my band"

• Upvote 1