aberdeen-music

I'm so unlucky...

Porter

gosh, you win, spesh with the broken nose thing.

but if it makes you feel any better i lost my phone a few weeks ago with all my numbers, and have been messed around majorly since. now my new phone is playing up and needs replaced. also i have lost the number of the guy i was seeing and he'll have given up trying to call me. (that's the point of my whinge).

and i came home for the summer to make money but the job i was supposed to start hasn't cos of the builders so in fact I've lost well over 400 (a months waitressing wages) shipping my horse to and fro.

Today i have been ill all day with food poisoning' date=' i pulled a muscle in my back lifting stuff to help my mum, then to top things off, i broke my nose when i passed out from being ill. What an amazingly unlucky day! Anyone else had days like this?!

xxx[/quote']

er, I think it's gonna be hard to top that. Think you just had the dictionary definition of a bad day.

Today i have been ill all day with food poisoning' date=' i pulled a muscle in my back lifting stuff to help my mum, then to top things off, i broke my nose when i passed out from being ill. What an amazingly unlucky day! Anyone else had days like this?!

xxx[/quote']

Jesus, what a day..at least you didnt get hit by a car ;)

Hope you feel better...

Not been the best of weeks for me either. Last Sunday managed to go arse over tit on my way *to* the pub and have a huge and very painful bruise on my right thigh. Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, some utter fucking bastard student on some wanky fucking freshers week night out decided it would be hilarious to rip the wing mirror off my brand fucking new car, along with those of every other car on the street. 150 excess and 2 years of my no claims gone for nothing (thanks to them managing to scratch the paintwork and pull the window surround out of shape). Thursday my new mobile arrived only for me to discover that it doesn't work properly (this after returning a working one of same to o2, who are utter lying bastards and thus no longer have my contract) and so will have to go back and get replaced. Last night got stupidly drunk and very maudlin. Sent text to someone very important to me, have no idea what it said as I can't see my Sent Items thanks to non-working phone, but am concerned I may have made a complete dick of myself.

Still, next week can probably only be better.

• 8 months later...
some utter fucking bastard student on some wanky fucking freshers week night out decided it would be hilarious to rip the wing mirror off my brand fucking new car' date=' along with those of every other car on the street. 150 excess and 2 years of my no claims gone for nothing (thanks to them managing to scratch the paintwork and pull the window surround out of shape).[/quote']

Shite-ing fucking fuck. Some bastard decided to crash into my car in the car park right outside my work today and then drive off. I've now lost 3 fucking years of no claims in 9 months without doing a single bloody thing wrong.

i had a week like that back in october, lost my phone, then had huge row with my mother, had my bank hound me for money, was badly attacked, sat in police station for 11 hours, was taken home to aberdeen, didnt see my boyfriend (in glasgow) for a month, missed uni for a month due to not being in the same city..

i guess luck just isn't my friend.. over the past 6 months i have.. torn my achillies heel, had stitches in my scalp, lost my boyfriend, had real bad health troubles, shitty shitty year..

but all is to start turnin good, yesh.. always look on the bright side of life la la la la la :D