aberdeen-music

Wanted: Double kick pedal

ZeromiserY

No problem at all.  I looked at lots of pedals before deciding on them and am really glad I picked them.  The more people who know about them the better.  They really are on par with the Axis.  And the Dominator pedals aren't even the top of the line ones.  The do the Pro 1-v pedals too which are even closer to the Axis but they are a fair price too!!

Don't hesitate to give me a shout if you want any other help or if you want a shot.

I hope whichever ones you go for work out.

Cheers.

Scorge: if you let me know the condition and how much you want I think I'd be interested.

thanks

News is nae overly great, sadly - I seem to have lost one of the beaters, and there's a couple of parts missing from the right-kick pedal. Could only realistically sell it as a work in progress for about 40/50 quid to someone who has the time/effort to sort it, so probably not what yer after.... :down:

News is nae overly great, sadly - I seem to have lost one of the beaters, and there's a couple of parts missing from the right-kick pedal. Could only realistically sell it as a work in progress for about 40/50 quid to someone who has the time/effort to sort it, so probably not what yer after.... :down:

Thanks anyways 

Will go with the set i found online