aberdeen-music

Game of Thrones TV Pace (no book spoilers)

Captain America

Littlefinger is the don. Chaos is a ladder, and all that. He's slowly turning into the most dangerous man in Westeros. Love that guy, but pretty curious as to how he'll play his next hand. 

I really need that wet gimp Jon Snow to start manning-up soon. Getting kinda tired of his little emo face and shitty Pitchfork facial hair. Hopefully he gets to punch Alliser in the balls sometime soon.

The Hound showed some uncharacteristic compassion last night ... even if his idea of kindness was stabbing some poor auld cunt in the heart.

Agree with Murr vis-a-vis John Snow. His Little Boy Lost act is getting very old. I'm also pleased thon ginger Wildling boot hasn't been in it recently. Her entire repertoire comprises of scowling and uttering the line "You knaaaw noothin' John Snaaaaaaaw...."

Little FInger doesn't fuck about ... tossed Kate Dickie through the Moon Door without batting an eyelid. There canny be many of the Scots cast left surely? - Rob, Mormont, Lysa are all fucked.

The Hound showed some uncharacteristic compassion last night ... even if his idea of kindness was stabbing some poor auld cunt in the heart.

Agree with Murr vis-a-vis John Snow. His Little Boy Lost act is getting very old. I'm also pleased thon ginger Wildling boot hasn't been in it recently. Her entire repertoire comprises of scowling and uttering the line "You knaaaw noothin' John Snaaaaaaaw...."

Little FInger doesn't fuck about ... tossed Kate Dickie through the Moon Door without batting an eyelid. There canny be many of the Scots cast left surely? - Rob, Mormont, Lysa are all fucked.

Thon ginger wildling boot is from Aberdeen - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3310211/?ref_=tt_cl_t29

I'm on the Ygritte hype train.

Was hoping for half of the season that John Snow was going to get his oats and was not disappointed with the sex cave.  10/10.

I'm waiting for shit to kick off at the wall at the end of the season.  I'm hoping Ghost will still be about to eat some wildlings faces off before him and John get away.  Possibly go find Bran North of the wall?  Or go join up with his other brother who we've not seen in like a season?

• Upvote 1

I agree with Noid Droid. That'd be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank, because they've made the White Walkers/wights CGI look absolutely atrocious. I want to see more of those dudes, because it's a pretty interesting story, but I don't want a conclusion in which all the crazy families gang-up to fight a bunch of goofy, CGI zombies. Meh. At least fix yer effects up, show. Those things are daft.

I'm on the Ygritte hype train.

Was hoping for half of the season that John Snow was going to get his oats and was not disappointed with the sex cave.  10/10.

I'm waiting for shit to kick off at the wall at the end of the season.  I'm hoping Ghost will still be about to eat some wildlings faces off before him and John get away.  Possibly go find Bran North of the wall?  Or go join up with his other brother who we've not seen in like a season?

Hahaha, I was about to say 'Robb's dead you twat' and then remembered that Rickon exists. He just fucks off in the books and all. Poor Rickon.