aberdeen-music

Various Quality Gear FS

Old Gold

The fuzz sounds nice, but can you stack it with other overdrives well? I'm not in the market for another fuzz, but I'm easily persuaded. This might be the pedal that takes my biddly boos to the next level. Do you find it responds with a marked difference to single coils and humbuckers?

Edited by Jan

The fuzz sounds nice, but can you stack it with other overdrives well? I'm not in the market for another fuzz, but I'm easily persuaded. This might be the pedal that takes my biddly boos to the next level. Do you find it responds with a marked difference to single coils and humbuckers?

Seeing as it's you, do you want to have a loan of it to see if it fits in your pedal train?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Old Gold sorry to dig up an old thread but by any chance have you still got your Gretsch for sale or has it sold? I have been looking for one of these for ages and just stumbled across your advert from last year. If it's not available do you by any chance know what model it is please as I am after a Malcolm Young signature and this about as close as I have seen other than the proper signature model?

Thanks