aberdeen-music

Minecraft

Lemonade

I also like digging. That's it though. I spend all my game time digging holes and building castles and I'm sure there's so much more to the game that I'm not exploring. Like Redstone for example. I can't really figure out any use for it. I use it to power my railways but all the levers and buttons and pistons and stuff I've never used. I've also never bothered playing with any of the potions. What are they for? Oh and the Nether Realm. There's nothing in there but monsters and fire, so why do I ever need to go in there?

So many questions.

I also like digging. That's it though. I spend all my game time digging holes and building castles and I'm sure there's so much more to the game that I'm not exploring. Like Redstone for example. I can't really figure out any use for it. I use it to power my railways but all the levers and buttons and pistons and stuff I've never used. I've also never bothered playing with any of the potions. What are they for? Oh and the Nether Realm. There's nothing in there but monsters and fire, so why do I ever need to go in there?

So many questions.

In the Nether you can get cool stone that lights up, even underwater. So you could make pool lights. Also, I'm pretty sure the main resource type from the Nether burns forever, so you can create a permanent fireplace. You could also create portals in the Nether that are linked to other portals in the main world, allowing you to travel huge distances quickly.

That's about as much as I remember.