aberdeen-music

Best/worst way you've left a job?

ca_gere

Look like fucking up could work in your favour then?

Sort out another job and tell them where to go, these places treat all youngsters like shit because there's another hundred of you waiting for the place to open up. Just tell them where to go and tap dance the fuck out out of there. Thousands of times i wish i did just that when i was a teenager, if this thread has shown anything it's that it really can't harm your future job prospects that badly.

I can't get a good permanent job with a contract till I'm 16 which is better as I have set permanent hours which won't change. I'm going into care to help with my nursing. I think most jobs treat young people like shit as they know they won't complain as they need the extra money. This job not only fucks with my depression as the stress and it makes me want to cry at times but since I have no set hours if I want to buy something I can never tell if I can get it at the end of the week or the week after. It's just a massive fuck up.

I've worked in the oil industry for a long time and have worked for some real cuntstacks but since it is a small industry and said cuntstacks have some inexplicable influence I have never left a job in the fashion I would really like to. Basically I tend to wish I could talk to large amounts of people like I was Malcolm Tucker. But never will because I'm a slave to the man. Boo hoo.

Last time I quit a job, I rolled up on my motorcycle, threw my cigarette at my boss, called him out on 'being the man' and then popped a wheelie as I sped off to DEAD MAN'S CURVE leaving my sweetheart crying onto her Bobby Socks.

I really loved being the leader of the pack, until those new Health and Safety regulations came in.

• Upvote 6

That's the good thing about delivering free papers, no one really gives a stuff if they get them or not, if you are paying to get your papers delivered, of course you're going to complain about not getting it.

well I was delivering leaflets for the tandoori and used to dump a shit load of them as they gave us about 500 to do in 3 hours