aberdeen-music

Wanted

Guest Salty

Im looking for a guitar stand that will hold two guitars and not take up much space. Im getting a bass soon so i need somewhere to rest it but ive got a guitar that needs housed aswell. I really dont have much space cos i'll have two amps and lots of leads and my other stuff in my room, not to mention a puppy. Does such a stand exist and if so i'll trade my guitar stand plus a little extra cash for this. I know you can get stands for like 5 guitars so hopefuly someone can point me in the right direction here.

Guest DustyDeviada

Apparently you can buy wall hanger things for garden tools at B&Q which are exactly the same as the guitar ones but only a couple of quid.

Remember to cover ANY part of any stand which has contact with the guitar if you have a nitro finish (usually only on really expensive guitars).

ooo i like this wall hanging idea, keep the guitars away from the puppy, she will not be eating them! i'll see what i can do, ive got plenty of wall space now my selving units away. so would bruce millers still be selling these things? i'll probably been in at the weekend buying said bass.

with a puppy about a wall hanger is definately the way to go, with a floor stand i can see the dog bashing into it and knocking the guitars flying (well falling... floorwards)

make sure it is a solid bit of wall you are attaching it to though, as if it is just plasterboard the wieght of the guitar will pull out the hanger, so make sure it is attached to something string (outer walls, or where there is a beam behind the wall)

David

thats exactly what im looking for! dont think i should be going for one though, my puppy will eat the guitars and i dont want that. hope ive got a solid bit of wall to hang them up on. o while im here no ones got an old bass bag that they fancy selling. just something to get it to and from practise and gigs.