aberdeen-music

Best/worst music in Aberdeen right now

ca_gere

Once again Craig you've not read what I said. I didn't say you said anything about Miss Lucid just that you were happy to not condemn others for their opinion as they were your mates.

What actions would they be? I don't recall speaking to you or interacting with you much outside of this website?

I can't argue with their stories about Miss Lucid having not been there, I can however contest your opinion about Ewan as I know him IRL.

Well, saying that our bands music and recordings didn't impress you would be fine normally if you hadn't offered to mix/master the exact same song on FB when we put it up, mentioning twice how much you liked it. Makes you seem a bitty two faced or if not that, indecisive. For example.

I can't argue with their stories about Miss Lucid having not been there, I can however contest your opinion about Ewan as I know him IRL.

Well, saying that our bands music and recordings didn't impress you would be fine normally if you hadn't offered to mix/master the exact same song on FB when we put it up, mentioning twice how much you liked it. Makes you seem a bitty two faced or if not that, indecisive. For example.

I thought our recordings were great.

Even if you know Ewan, you cant argue with the opinion Phil has. 

I know the guys from ML very well, i've lived with them, well one of them twice, but im still getting shot down from all angles from those who feel they know them better based on one misconstrued incident. 

Aye, I get that you're obviously allowed to like him as much as you want. Equally I am allowed to dislike him as I know him in real life too (have done for nearly 10 years)

I like the first track, not the second, apologies if that wasn't clear and you took it to mean something else. I'd definitely want to get my hands on your recordings but seems to have his own vision for your sound and I didn't expect to get anywhere near them as a result.

Even if you know Ewan, you cant argue with the opinion Phil has. 

I know the guys from ML very well, i've lived with them, well one of them twice, but im still getting shot down from all angles from those who feel they know them better based on one misconstrued incident. 

I'm not arguing with his opinion, I'm arguing the vitriol with which he expressed it, seemingly for no reason.

Again Stroopy, re: our recordings (not that this is that big a deal) it's the two totally contrasting opinions on the exact same thing that I thought was a bit weird/off. No problem with people offering feedback, but if one set of feedback is different to another by the same person on the same song, that seems weird to me. But whatever.

Good local band is EWSIF, they're my mates but they're awesome and with vocals and shorter songs, much improved. Hitting the road too. But also they're dicks (don't wanna be accused of cronyism)

Aye, I get that you're obviously allowed to like him as much as you want. Equally I am allowed to dislike him as I know him in real life too (have done for nearly 10 years)

I like the first track, not the second, apologies if that wasn't clear and you took it to mean something else. I'd definitely want to get my hands on your recordings but seems to have his own vision for your sound and I didn't expect to get anywhere near them as a result.

Again, don't care if you don't like him or not, but calling him an odious little cunt is a deliberately provocative statement. I've seen you trolling on here before so it's expected and you do seem very hateful/bitter about a few choice items, but this was about a mate so I jumped in.

Right done with this shite now.

Again, don't care if you don't like him or not, but calling him an odious little cunt is a deliberately provocative statement. I've seen you trolling on here before so it's expected and you do seem very hateful/bitter about a few choice items, but this was about a mate so I jumped in.

Right done with this shite now.

Wait, so other people are allowed to troll but I'm not?