aberdeen-music

last Cuts gig!

foetusgrrl

Its the "cuts" last gig on saturday at the lemontree. There has been a lot of conflict in the band for a long time and were left with no other solution except to break up . For our gig on Saturday there is gonna be james from deadloss superstar and radio lucifer playing lead guitar...AHHHHH YEAHHHHH!! he rocks!! then "cuts" will be reformed with the same line up except for a different lead guitarist! I would like to ask that if anyone would like to try out for lead guitar then to give me or anyone else from the band a pm, see us saturday OR alternatively just track us down in moshulu (never outta that place...!)

anyway hope to see everyone out on saturday xxxxx

:up:

cheers guys we are gonna change our name cuz hmmm none of us really like "cuts" anyway,so change of name...yeah it was the guitarist that was giving us the problems but well better to not have that person in the band than to try and survive with tensions in the band...hmmm my point wasnt very well made there..but cheers guys for the nice words... :up:

cheers guys we are gonna change our name cuz hmmm none of us really like "cuts" anyway' date='so change of name...yeah it was the guitarist that was giving us the problems but well better to not have that person in the band than to try and survive with tensions in the band...hmmm my point wasnt very well made there..but cheers guys for the nice words... :up:[/quote']

Who was the guitar player in Cuts?

cheers guys we are gonna change our name cuz hmmm none of us really like "cuts" anyway' date='so change of name...yeah it was the guitarist that was giving us the problems but well better to not have that person in the band than to try and survive with tensions in the band...hmmm my point wasnt very well made there..but cheers guys for the nice words... :up:[/quote']

tut tut Lucy, you should know better than to air these things in public :moody:

Guest valley69
i hope les finds a good project/band that he enjoys more than cuts cuz he deserves it!' date=' theres no hard feelings and les still rocks his ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

two faced bitch