Earl Sweatshirt

Dani R Baughman

Kendrick Lamar

Little bits of Blood Orange and Seun Kuti

Mogwai

Foals

Cut Copy

DJ Coco

It was the day which had the fewest must see acts for me but turned out to be my favourite of the three days. Kendrick was absolutely outstanding and Cut Copy were just incredible, the best act of the weekend. 

I think it was a couple of weeks after last year's festival that some were put on sale for this year. Sadly I can't commit to going next year at the moment so I won't be getting one now. It is definitely worth it if you can though. Getting the ticket at half price a year in advance certainly softened the blow of spending a ton of money through the weekend. 

Just back in Aberdeen after a cracking week in Barcelona. Definitely keen for next year. 15 th year should be special.

Turns out there was a brothel two floors below the hostel I was staying in. I didn't partake like but got woken up in the early hour by a guy screaming for his money back. Think he'd been shafted, the durty perv.

Near Girona metro station, carrer del bruc.

It wasn't a problem or anything, I was noticing loads of men going into this apartment over the course of the week so I asked the hostel owner and they confirmed it was but the didn't want it broadcast. It meant I could play hooker watch over breakfast from the balcony.

Edited by Skacel

Ooh, how big a discount? I thought all you got was access to nice toilets and the viewing areas.

Dunno - trying to find out. Will post if i do. Doesn't have to be much to make it worthwhile though. 

I know in 2013 a small beer was 1 euro instead of 3.50 at the main bars.......