Favourite Kids TV

Roger and the Rottentrolls

Count Duckula

Sharky and George

Transylvania Pet Shop

Bucky O'Hare

Extreme Ghostbusters

Hurricanes

At various times. Can't say if they've held up or not...

Now that I've grown up, Regular Show and Adventure Time are great.

They are. I prefer the Regular Show, but I don't understand how either can be deemed suitable for kids.

The Ghost Hunter. No-one else seems to remember it, but I thought it was great.

I used to watch re-runs of stuff my folks liked, so the Herbs and Mr. Ben were OG dons in my childhood scene.

Power Rangers and Fun House were big. I wanted to be on Fun House so much.

Stopping now before this becomes a Peter Kay gig. REMEMBER THINGS?

Loved Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains It All, Mike & Angelo, Byker Grove, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Recess, Animaniacs, How 2 and some game show on BBC 1 that had a lift, Incredible Games I think it was called?

Live & Kicking was a staple too.

That lift one was great, david walliams was the voice of the lift.

There was a strange Australian one with another world and the sky was all static, think the guy got sucked into a game in a shopping centre or something. Pretty weird. Still can't find the one i have been looking for for ages with the drummer boy in the stone circle.

There was a strange Australian one with another world and the sky was all static, think the guy got sucked into a game in a shopping centre or something. Pretty weird. Still can't find the one i have been looking for for ages with the drummer boy in the stone circle.

I have vague memories of this, and searched youtube, for the love of fuck I can't remember the name of the show.

in the mall did they have some weird silver anamatronic mime thing that kid would get transfixed with???

• Upvote 1

I assume the stone circle one isn't Children of the Stones? I haven't seen it but keep meaning to get it on DVD as it's mean to be awesome.

No but it sounds awesome. The one i remember had a ghostly drummer boy kind of haunting this stone circle and a bunch of kids trying to find some magic artifacts (sword, cup etc) whilst the baddies chased them one seemed to be a normal baddie type and the other had this really weird helmet and kind of sniffed them out like a dog was really weird.