aberdeen-music

Favourite Kids TV

jester1470

• 1 month later...

The Ghost Hunter. No-one else seems to remember it, but I thought it was great.

I used to watch re-runs of stuff my folks liked, so the Herbs and Mr. Ben were OG dons in my childhood scene.

Power Rangers and Fun House were big. I wanted to be on Fun House so much.

Stopping now before this becomes a Peter Kay gig. REMEMBER THINGS?

There was a strange Australian one with another world and the sky was all static, think the guy got sucked into a game in a shopping centre or something. Pretty weird. Still can't find the one i have been looking for for ages with the drummer boy in the stone circle.

I have vague memories of this, and searched youtube, for the love of fuck I can't remember the name of the show.

in the mall did they have some weird silver anamatronic mime thing that kid would get transfixed with???

• Upvote 1

There was a strange Australian one with another world and the sky was all static, think the guy got sucked into a game in a shopping centre or something. Pretty weird. Still can't find the one i have been looking for for ages with the drummer boy in the stone circle.

I assume the stone circle one isn't Children of the Stones? I haven't seen it but keep meaning to get it on DVD as it's mean to be awesome.

No but it sounds awesome. The one i remember had a ghostly drummer boy kind of haunting this stone circle and a bunch of kids trying to find some magic artifacts (sword, cup etc) whilst the baddies chased them one seemed to be a normal baddie type and the other had this really weird helmet and kind of sniffed them out like a dog was really weird.

• 5 years later...