Centurions

Yes!

The Adventures of Pete & Pete.

Space Ghost.

Rocko's Modern Life.

Ren & Stimpy.

Swamp Thing.

KaBlam! (Mostly for Action League Now!)

Oh, and Pro Stars. Anyone else watch it? Michael Jordan, Bo Jackson and Wayne Gretzky fighting crime using modified sports equipment. I remember it being amazing, but I'm sure it was totally awful

God, that adaptation of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was magnificent.

My dad and his younger brother loved Tom and Jerry and Top Cat and I think that got passed onto me. Hanna-Barbera is always a winner. The Flintstones, Scooby Doo pre-Scrappy, Johnny Bravo and Dexter's Lab are the most notable for me.

Struggling to think of things I watched that were actually being made when I was growing up, but I have just remembered The Storyteller. Did anyone here watch that? We had them all recorded onto video from the tv and they were terrifying and great. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Storyteller I need to track this down. Only just looked it up and realised it was a Jim Henson thing, which makes me love it even more.

The Muppets Show is still genius. Oh, and in a similar vein, Sesame Street.

I think Hey Arnold! is one of the things that solidified my love of New York despite never having been. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure it was ever explicitly set in NY or just a generic big city, but still, I always took it to be New York.

Renford Rejects was probably awful, but I loved it at the time.
Kenan and Kel.

Great bunch of thread, all the best.

THE HURRICANES!

I'VE INHERITED A TEAM IN THE WORLD SOCCER LEAGUE. THE HURRICANES!

The best!

Funny how the 'evil' team wore the same colours as the German national team.

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but I loved it as a kid.

Animals of Farthing Wood

Edited by Camie

Loved Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains It All, Mike & Angelo, Byker Grove, Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Recess, Animaniacs, How 2 and some game show on BBC 1 that had a lift, Incredible Games I think it was called?

Live & Kicking was a staple too.

I get the Clarissa theme stuck in my head more often than I'd like. Na na na na na, na na na na na na, na na na na na. "Hey Sam **GUITAR**"

Mike & Angelo was the shit. Did you see it when CITV had their 'retro weekend' last year? Yikes.

I had my first wank to Holly Willoughby on ITV's children's show Ministry of Mayhem.

Other than that I used to love Recess, Sabrina, Kenan&Kel, Clarissa..., Dexter, Ed, Edd and Eddy. Basically all the Cartoon Network/Boomerang stuff with some Nickleodeon and Disney Channel chucked in.

Oh, and the cbbc stuff if I was at my granny's. Animorphs was good. And some show about aliens. Round The Twist was good too.

Now that I've grown up, Regular Show and Adventure Time are great. Watched some Ed, Edd and Eddy the other day. Was trippy as fuck.