aberdeen-music

how are you feeling right now [at this very moment]

Little Green

I'm in fucking agony, came to brush my teeth and my gums are now bleeding like fuck my wire on my brace is snapping off and my gums are cut to shit aswell and to finish it I just stood on a guitar string

You're not meant to use guitar strings instead of brace wires... Anyway wtf did you eat, a brick?! They don't snap unless you suck too much schlong.

I can understand your cheeks being cut but fucking hell your gums, is your ortho on acid..? What are your braces doing anywhere near your gums? Sorry to break it to you but your gums should not be bleeding, cheeks can if the wire hasn't been trimmed at the ends but that's about it. Brackets would have snapped off way before anything happened to those wires.

You're not meant to use guitar strings instead of brace wires... Anyway wtf did you eat, a brick?! They don't snap unless you suck too much schlong.

I can understand your cheeks being cut but fucking hell your gums, is your ortho on acid..? What are your braces doing anywhere near your gums? Sorry to break it to you but your gums should not be bleeding, cheeks can if the wire hasn't been trimmed at the ends but that's about it. Brackets would have snapped off way before anything happened to those wires.

These things happen when your braces are fitted by Dr. Bullshit, c/o The Fictitious Dentistry Co., Parts Unknown.

Basically heading up a legal/contracts department at a small company with aggressive growth plans in a very niche area of the oil industry, establishing real process and procedures that will really affect the way the company does business.

Moving into a purpose-built and employee-friendly facility in March (including a 'chill out' area and mountain bikes for staff use. Very "Google".) Seems the perfect company to get in with now (headcount is only sixty at the moment) in the hope that as the company grows so will my level of seniority within it.

Quite exciting, really!

Geez a job....

• Upvote 2