aberdeen-music

New Train Station

Oedo 808

How about we make the train line from Aberdeen heading North two rails? If a train breaks down between Dyce and Aberdeen it stops all trains. So no, currently train travel isn't wonderful. It's as bottlenecked as all our transport routes.

I've played my fair share of Sim City, and I know that to encourage development you have to bulldoze a few houses to get better roads in.

• Upvote 1

I don't really see why they have a picture of the Halliday plans for UTG, when the council have said that's not going ahead, with a article about a new train station at the new AECC in Dyce.

Guess it's just the EE being sneaky in trying to keep the UTG redevelopment in the public mind.

This. This picture is not what the Council are proposing here. Whether they actually know what they want to do with the City Centre is a different matter, but it's not this. If you want to know anything about the Council, city centre regeneration or whatever, the last place you should look is the Evening Express.

• 3 weeks later...