aberdeen-music

Dizzee Rascal Vs The Streets

Ross

Im going to have to go with the streets. Since I despise BOTH' date=' im basing this on the assumption that the guy from the streets might be able to get me some cheap DVDs (he looks the sort :))[/quote']

Excellent and amusing response sir :)

Dizzee kinda looks like he might be an annoying customer at Asda that you wouldn't be able to understand properly now that I think on it...

yeah, i prefer arab strap. i think philiphobia is better than anything i've heard by the streets, you couldn't really compare the newer strap stuff though, well the new album atleast. i do like the streets, have seen both bands live.

i've not listened to dizzee rascal

you might be interested in this gig ross - http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16882

i accidentally ended up seeing the streets at leeds ('reserving' my space amongst the mob for lostprophets) and actually didnt entirely hate their set which i was expecting to. thought i was gonna be bored out ma tits but it was actually alright, very bouncy!! mike skinner was fairly funny. reckon "dry your eyes mate" is probably one of the most overplayed songs EVER though, alongside "seven nation army".....man they piss me off!