aberdeen-music

Albums 2014

Paranoid Android

On June 20, The Knife are digitally releasing Shaken-Up Versions a mini album of classic tracks reworked especially for the band's recent North American leg of their Shaking The Habitual Tour.

To preview the new versions, the Shaken-Up version of 'Without You My Life Would Be Boring' is being released today, accompanied by a video directed by Bitte Andersson.

http://theknife.net/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if he still does it, but he used to do a blog, which was a pretty horrible read. He seemingly transformed from being quite liberal to being an uppity right wing tosser remarkably quickly. He just seemed to moan about punk rock and left-leaning people involved within it. I didn't mind his solo output when he first started doing it, but it seems that he turned into a bit of a prick when he started making it. Then he seemed to renounce a lot of the stuff he sang about on the old stuff once he became a rock star.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm in dire need of discovering something new and ace. Any leads?

I gave Honeyblood's album that just came out a listen and it sounds great, that's my one top tip.

I'm subjected to BBC Radio 2 at work every day. Their album of the week was Morrissey's new one. Every single song they played from it sounded atrocious, can't wait to listen to the full thing on Spotify with a big glass of alcohol. Oh, how I'll laugh.