aberdeen-music

Fireapple Red last night

kirkt

Cheers to everyone who came to Moorings last night. What did everyone think of Fireapple Red? 3rd time I'd seen em and they were pretty fuckin ace! Gotta say it was a disappointing turnout when I imagine there was more people at Kef on fri to watch local bands they can see every week anyway...

Guest allsystemsfail

Fireapple Red? I guess it would be wrong of me to comment, as they aren't my kinda thing.

Gotta say I was disappointed by Shatterhand. Had gone along just to see those guys.

Fireapple Red? I guess it would be wrong of me to comment' date=' as they aren't my kinda thing.

Gotta say I was disappointed by Shatterhand. Had gone along just to see those guys.[/quote']

sorry it seemed a disappointing night for you.

for those that did enjoy Fireapple Red or those that missed them, if all goes to plan, they shall be returning in the next few months!

also, for any vinyl junkies out there, I'm looking into releasing 3 new Fireapple Red songs on 7" through my own Good for Nothing? label...who knows if this will go to plan though as I have a ton of releases planned and no money to do it right now!