aberdeen-music

Best Venue? - The Fudge Music Awards 2014

The Ghost Of Fudge

Best Venue 2014 ?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FORMER 'BEST VENUE' WINNERS:

2001 - N/A
2002 - N/A
2003 - Dr. Drakes
2004 - Dr. Drakes
2005 - Dr. Drakes
2006 - The Moorings Bar
2007 - The Moorings Bar
2008 - The Moorings Bar
2009 - The Moorings Bar
2010 - The Moorings Bar
2011 - The Moorings Bar
2012 - The Moorings Bar
2013 - The Moorings Bar

2014 - ?

Form Guide:

Well. Clearly, the Moorings is the one to beat in this category, but Cellar 35 put up a good fight last year. Downstairs receive their first nomination.

Edited by The Ghost Of Fudge
  • Upvote 1

Just a friendly reminder that registering multiple user accounts in order to make multiple votes is against the rules of the site. All user registrations are manually validated (which can take up to 24 hours I'm afraid) and I have and will continue to delete user accounts registered for this purpose. Please lets keep this vote fair, thank you.

Just wanna say, to HateEvent, If you look at my news feed on Facebook you'll see that i have spammed everybody to no end on it and literally sent everybody i know a message asking them to come on here...

So yeah...  :finger: 

But yeah, we do want it, so we are working hard, I like to think taking it from moorings on their own turf would be a pretty cool recognition and dammit i could use a win!

Hard work pays off and all that jazz!

• Upvote 6

Just wanna say, to HateEvent, If you look at my news feed on Facebook you'll see that i have spammed everybody to no end on it and literally sent everybody i know a message asking them to come on here...

So yeah...  :finger: 

But yeah, we do want it, so we are working hard, I like to think taking it from moorings on their own turf would be a pretty cool recognition and dammit i could use a win!

Hard work pays off and all that jazz!

Haha it's all good! I really like the place and look forward to playing there! It has been great the times I've been so far. Just messing :up: