aberdeen-music

Cards (pokemon, Yu-gi-oh)

Little Green

Pokemon cards were terrible. I remember the one summer holidays from school where all my mates who I used to play football with decided midway through the summer that they hated playing football and got outrageously into Pokemon cards. So instead of playing football and riding bikes, they used to get the bus to local markets where there was always a Pokemon card stall. Fucking nerds. That was the worst summer ever.

Pokemon cards ruin lives.

I had a similar experience when rollerblades became cool for a few months. All my mates would be skating all over the place leaving me to do keepy ups by myself.

I was shite at keepy ups so that was no fun at all.

What on earth would posses any young lad to think anything is better than football? The world's gone mad.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/151175096862?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&limghlpsr=true&lpid=101&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=101&ff19=0

I had pokemon cards. Had no idea how I was supposed to play it, I just remember that shinys were important.

POGS were great, but inferior to Slammer Whammers.

Edited by Camie