aberdeen-music

Your unpopular food opinions.

Paranoid Android

Fruit that has been squished, dried and had all the juice and flavour taken out of it. Raisins, currents, prunes, whatever. All gross.

Any food where vacuum-sucked fruit is the focal point, like mince pies, Christmas pudding, tea cakes, fruit cake, scones, whatever. Bin the lot.

I hate raisins. Feels like I'm eating a bug. why would you take food that is NICE, likes grapes, and MAKE IT BAD?!

Pizza with olives, anchovies and capers is the best.  The BEST.

But back on topic I hate aniseed. Anything that tastes remotely like liquorice makes me heave. If someone buys me a sambuca then they're lucky I don't light it and pour it on their head.

I also don't see the fuss about cheese. YES! Mouldy food!

I like liquorice. I used to live in Pontefract, the home of liquorice. With a Haribo factory on one side of town, and the Trebor Basset factory on the other, town used to always smell of either liqourice or cola bottles. That was great.

Drink rather than food, but I hate Tea. I don't understand Tea. It feels like I'm just drinking hot water.