aberdeen-music

Man sets up label in ABZ, signs other man to it, throws release party! [Amanti, Miaoux Miaoux and Fiona Soe Paing]

LP! exciting.

i really like that song he plays with the random electric bluesy chords freakout at the end.

That's called '...or I could gouge my fucking eyes out instead' and it will feature on the album!

So who's going to be better?  Headache or Black Lake?  Only one way to find out...

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!

But seriously though, well done and good luck.

Thanks mane, but it will always be Black Lake. We're running Headache to distribute and promote friends who are talented but have no platform to be heard, BL will always be the more professional outfit. We'll probably put out a very limited run of releases every year, mostly digital, but still absolutely bangin'.

Me too. Can't see any music

Dunno what's happened there, it's working on my laptop. The amanti page doesn't have music on it yet, but should do in the next week.

I could probably take Craig. He went to private school meaning he is human nougat.

Aye, you're a vegan and Dallas is from Banchory and plays rugby, so you can both reel your necks in 'cos I'll lay yi both out.