aberdeen-music

I'm looking for someone who can help me identify/ value some drums

KSJ81

I have a vintage Tama Royalstar kit kicking around in my folks loft that I've bee told to dispose of, so I'm after someone who can help me date, identify and put a fair price on all the bits and bobs associated with it.

I know there used to be a guy at Bruce Millers who knew his stuff on drums, he went on to open a shop on Holburn street for a bit too. I want to say his name was Mike but I'm good at making up names so cant be sure. Its someone like that I'm looking for that can help me figure out if its worth trying to sell all or bits of the kit. As far as I'm aware it is a 7 piece with hardware and cymbals but I'll have to check that everything is there.

So if anyone can put me in touch with somebody then that would be great  

Cheers 

Kev 

It was Mike who was at Bruce Millers, then opened Prosound on Holburn Street. Sadly he died a few years ago and Prosound is no longer there. You could try Duncan Stewart, he posts on here as dsdrums - 

http://www.dsdrums.co.uk/

Cheers for the mention! Yes sad news indeed about Mike. I remember when BM closed down - was there the last day when it closed.

Just replied to your e-mail Kev

Cheers

D