aberdeen-music

Contact page/thread for members who do set ups, repairs etc?

KSJ81

Along the lines of the pinned threads in the networking forum. Maybe in the Musicians Corner forum? I've had a couple of bits done to gear from members and been really happy with the results. Might give them a chance to make a few bucks helping out other members etc? 

Anyhoo enough thoughts from me.

I'm doing quite alot of set ups. All my tools have just arrived from Wales so ready now for most jobs. Fret levelling and profiling, stoning, nut cutting and replacements, pickups, fault finding, electrics and of course set ups. Done a few guitars for people here Kev ksj, young a, colb, graham needed his pickups done. Good prices plus at the moment 24 hour return. Obviously depends on amount of work needed and amount of guitars to set up.

25 quid for basic set up which is neck relief, intonation, strings changed obviously, fretboard oiled, action set. If need more work done like fret levelling, polishing etc then can be discussed.

Contact me.

Stevie.

Edited by Steviepearce

I'm doing quite alot of set ups. All my tools have just arrived from Wales so ready now for most jobs. Fret levelling and profiling, stoning, nut cutting and replacements, pickups, fault finding, electrics and of course set ups. Done a few guitars for people here Kev ksj, young a, colb, graham needed his pickups done. Good prices plus at the moment 24 hour return. Obviously depends on amount of work needed and amount of guitars to set up.

25 quid for basic set up which is neck relief, intonation, strings changed obviously, fretboard oiled, action set. If need more work done like fret levelling, polishing etc then can be discussed.

Contact me.

Stevie.

Forgot to add based in centre near Morrisons or can drop in my work which is the music hall so dead centre.