aberdeen-music

Experienced semi-pro function band seeks drummer

bluestraveler

We are an established and busy five piece function band with a full calendar and are looking for a replacement for our drummer, who will be leaving next year.

Own transport and pro gear essential. Must be available at weekends for gigs ( weddings and some corporate, mostly booked up to a year or more in advance). Reliability, commitment, and attitude very important.

Please send a private message If interested....  

• 3 weeks later...

We are an established and busy five piece function band with a full calendar and are looking for a replacement for our drummer, who will be leaving next year.

Own transport and pro gear essential. Must be available at weekends for gigs ( weddings and some corporate, mostly booked up to a year or more in advance). Reliability, commitment, and attitude very important.

Please send a private message If interested....

Hi I've been looking for this kind of opportunity for some time and have had several attempts of trying to find dedicated guys to do this without much success. I'm a full time drum teacher in Aberdeen recently opening my own music school in Rosemount having had taught for over 10 years in Bruce Millers untill it closed. I also have a rehearsal space down in the harbour where my drums are set up permanently with a full P.A. for a full band to be able to rehearse. I studied at Drum Tech in London and can play in any style. I have transcribed over 300 songs and have regularly depped for the Cold Stone Sober Band. I'm a fast learner and very dedicated with my own transport. You can contact me on 07725948288.

Thanks, Look forward to hearing from you Billy.