aberdeen-music

Singer looking for a band to get some kind of wedding/events band on the go...

Dawnimo

Hi Folks,

I've been thining about this for a while now so i'm putting it out there to see if anyone would be interested in getting a decent wedding/events band on the go. The aim would be to get a huge range of songs under our belt covering a wide range of genres and stuff from all era's.

I sing so am looking for some talented musicians to get involved- guitars, bass, drums and whatever else anyone wants to throw into the mix. I would love to be able to play too but my guitar skills are limited so i'll stick with the vocals.

Oh and for the record i'm a 30yo female who has sang in a few bands preivously - The Alligatior Haters(Cover band), New Wave Heroes (Cover band) and Dirty Roots (originals). I have stuff on youtube and soundcloud (search Dawnimo).

If you are interested then give me a shout and i guess we can take it from there.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dawn,

32 year old singer / guitarist. Plenty influences and some good gigging experience. Also a dab hand at sound and lights and happy driving a van.

Let me know when is best to have a get together and see what we can come up with.

My mobile is dead so best contact is stevechristie735@hotmail.com

All the best

Steve