aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

No, Vinnie Jones apparently thinks England has gone to pot with all the immigrants - there was an article floating about Twitter.  Obviously pointing out the irony of attacking immigrants, whilst living in California.

Edit - seems to be an oldie http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2409481/Vinnie-Jones-brands-England-completely-unrecognisable-European-country.html

He's distanced himself from UKIP on numerous occasions.

Isn't "distancing yourself from UKIP" but still saying stupid shit about immigration while living abroad the same as saying "I'm not racist but.."?

Xx

I think it's a bit hypocritical to have that view and technically be a migrant worker but it's still ok for him to not want anything to do with UKIP. Also, being against immigration does not make you a racist.

"Great [gym activity] session this morning. [Tagged name of gym trainer - because they have such a close relationship that is no way a one-way thing] kicked my ass! "

Noone cares about the fact you went to the gym and the instructor is not your friend. You are a paycheck to him/her. I've seen this status twice in a short space of time.

• Upvote 2

In addition to the weird racism, some are now believing that the refugees are actually ISIS soldiers sent to kill us all. Someone posted a photo of a muscly looking man on a boat with the quote over it saying "does this look like a refugee?" And added their own remark "scary!"

The refugee crisis has not only spotlighted the weird racists but also the fucking idiots. Silver linings, I suppose.

• 1 month later...