aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

"Forever Living". Does somebody want to explain what the shitting fuck this is?, because every time I see anything regarding it, it ends up in someone bragging about how much money they earn or what super sized fish tank they are going to buy, shortly before telling you how bad your life is without it..............I thought it was just a joke from Team America :down:

Is that all the Aloe-themed products and the Clean 9 weight loss program and stuff? One of my mates and his wife started selling it all so I did the Clean 9 a few years back. Worst week ever.

"Forever Living". Does somebody want to explain what the shitting fuck this is?, because every time I see anything regarding it, it ends up in someone bragging about how much money they earn or what super sized fish tank they are going to buy, shortly before telling you how bad your life is without it..............I thought it was just a joke from Team America :down:

I know it's a well worn subject already but some of the spelling and grammar you see on Facebook really does make me shake my head.

Is it laziness or do these people really think 'chuffed' is spelled 'chuft' and that full stops aren't needed at the end of sentences?

I know it's a well worn subject already but some of the spelling and grammar you see on Facebook really does make me shake my head.

Is it laziness or do these people really think 'chuffed' is spelled 'chuft' and that full stops aren't needed at the end of sentences?

wat u on about m8?

I can get behind that to a certain extent actually. I'm by no means a grammar nazi but when you're coming off as completely illiterate however - there's definitely a line. You miss the odd apostrophe or misspell something that's totally fine but some of the text speak that is even itself spelled incorrectly just makes me cringe.

Edited by ca_gere

It is a bit of a con - you get your "own" website but really it just links into the main one and you get commission.  She stopped it after finding out the guy she was paying to maintain the website was actually directing all her sales to his own.

It sounds it, my feed is buried in it at the moment. By all means go make a few quid, especially if it means sitting your arse on Facebook all day, ill tip my hat to that!. Its just all the patronising, "saccharine sweet" LIFE messages that seem to go with it. Nobody is allowed to have an "alright" day any more, everything has to be fantarrrstecc! - or SO exciting. Don't be happy with just average, aim for the top!. Yeh, like that helped with the other 37 years. 

I'll tell you when life was fantastic, exciting and worth "internet" screaming over will i? at Christmas, between the ages of 4 and 10. Thats - It!. Certainly not by selling cunting toothpaste. Cunts. 

It sounds it, my feed is buried in it at the moment. By all means go make a few quid, especially if it means sitting your arse on Facebook all day, ill tip my hat to that!. Its just all the patronising, "saccharine sweet" LIFE messages that seem to go with it. Nobody is allowed to have an "alright" day any more, everything has to be fantarrrstecc! - or SO exciting. Don't be happy with just average, aim for the top!. Yeh, like that helped with the other 37 years. 

I'll tell you when life was fantastic, exciting and worth "internet" screaming over will i? at Christmas, between the ages of 4 and 10. Thats - It!. Certainly not by selling cunting toothpaste. Cunts.

Some of its got Ketamine in: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-10687488

Might buy some on the off chance...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...