aberdeen-music

Social Network Hall of Shame

Soda Jerk

this is her post today "why are you doing this to me again just i wont send you a fucking b single then send a pic too you i love you and i no you love ana but you just want to b all hard let me you somthiing i can do much better than you anyway . you are not going to get no one or a gf in your life if you are just going to dump then you sed to me we would b togeth er for years i guess you just did to make me fall in love we you and like a fucking fool i did but no more i staying away from boys for a while im going to stick in to school and make sure i get home before chirstmas i dont need you i need my friends and family . i wish you all the best for you life and dont come running to me when somone dump you for being a dick all yo are is user you use girl wll you doing that to me i no im not the prettyest skinnest and that girl in the world but i no i deserve more than you so fuck off i hate you" i really hate when girls post long statuses like this, not only can she not spell better than me shes getting on my nerves now. im now away to unfriend her 

Are you sure that's not just one of your facebook posts?

this is her post today "why are you doing this to me again just i wont send you a fucking b single then send a pic too you i love you and i no you love ana but you just want to b all hard let me you somthiing i can do much better than you anyway . you are not going to get no one or a gf in your life if you are just going to dump then you sed to me we would b togeth er for years i guess you just did to make me fall in love we you and like a fucking fool i did but no more i staying away from boys for a while im going to stick in to school and make sure i get home before chirstmas i dont need you i need my friends and family . i wish you all the best for you life and dont come running to me when somone dump you for being a dick all yo are is user you use girl wll you doing that to me i no im not the prettyest skinnest and that girl in the world but i no i deserve more than you so fuck off i hate you" i really hate when girls post long statuses like this, not only can she not spell better than me shes getting on my nerves now. im now away to unfriend her

I bet she goes through an attention seeking bisexual phase soon.

I have a few of the pitchfork brigade on my list. Here's one. From a guy, surprisingly:

Yesterday I posted a picture an video of that scum bag in athlone who attacked those lil girls only to find this Morin that fb have taken these down... Name and shame is the least that monster should get, this country is backward there's only one way to deal with people like him

This is a different person, who does a lot of those "SOME PEOPLE" posts. I hate them.

Seriously dislike stuck up people that are so far up their arse they think they're gods gift when they look like a crayola box and as if they were mashed to bits with wotsits thicks

This isn't the girl I went to school with, but someone who posts equally dull updates that are far more detailed, so possibly even more boring... Her not quite grasping where to put punctuation also infuriates.

"I had what was possibly the best strawberry sundae EVER , today."

"Really enjoyed 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown. Jimmy Carr outwitted by a basket of kittens helped to take my mind off my poorly eye. Also reminded me that it'll soon be a year since I went to see Rhod Gilbert. I mean the show reminded me of that because he was on it. The basket of kittens had no relation to that."

"I'm not particularly happy with the place I put my watch into this morning , for a new battery. I got it home and it stopped working. I've got it going again ,but now I feel suspicious that it's going to pack up again."

"I saw four seals today . I also had a strawberry tart ,for the first time in ages."

"Really enjoyed my delivery from Domino's tonight."

(Not even pity-likes for that one)

"It was the first day in ages that the temperature stayed in single figures. I'm not liking it. Still, it's meant to get warmer again before we descend into the depths of winter."

"Good job, Scottish Water !! It's obviously lovely to wake up to no water supply and have that status continue for a few hours. It's not as though anyone needs to use a toilet or wash their hands or have a bath or fill a kettle ,or anything , is it? It's an especially endearing feature to put an automated message on your phone line which then doesn't get updated for more than 2 hours at a time. I'm sure everyone enjoys paying for the pleasure of several phone calls just to hear the uninformative , out of date message."

• Upvote 1