aberdeen-music

Comedy Vandalism.

Sue Denim..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day I intend to paint I's on every "To Let" sign in Aberdeen.

Cos my favourite joke is "Look someone's nicked the I from that sign." Cue groans' date=' before I say "sorry, I've got To Let syndrome."

I'm a barrell of laughs. Pity it's empty. Am I right? "You're not wrong." Knowing Me Knowing You episode 1[/quote']

hahaha. :up:

In one of the toilets in the William Guild building at Aberdeen Uni' date=' someone's written "RGU Degrees - please take one" on the toilet roll dispenser.

Made me laugh, anyway.[/quote']

That's an oldie. In RGU they do the same gag but the victim is Techie College Diplomas. In Techie College they don't do that gag because nobody can rite.

maybe they mis-spelt 'here'...

Perhaps Ben attended Techie College AND is unable to process the gender symbols for toilets correctly, then decided to document his dump. Seems a much more likely explanation.

Now if someone had scrawled "Carl the Goth has shit hair" then I'd probably be inclinded to take them more seriously.

I seem to recall a 'Bellenden Walk' in Culter somewhere which became 'Bellend Wank'...

bellenden road is in miltimber, i don't know about a bellenden walk though.

remember reading about the cannabis plants growing in miltimber? well that was just at the top of bellenden road.

does anyone want to go and vandalize the moorings bar sometime soon? :rolleyes:;)

I've seen tons of thet stuff by Duncan Cumming... all the "Anti-Hero" stuff etc.

I really like the one that's sprayed on the wall of 'The Priory', "Kill Clubs, not Seals"

and what WAS sprayed on the side of the new club called, 'Soul', "Let's turn a church into a club! Wow!"

I know the people that did the stuff on the abandoned garage on the way out the Garthdee, I've always been a fan of it. "Adverts for pubs here".

There are about 10 things of Hoover's in the alley near my flat that leads to Fopp... it's annoying.

Something about the Canal Street sign actually having to be changed to "Canal St." made me smile...

I stand corrected. I walked passed it 5 mins ago, and it is still that letter tile design, but been changed to 'Canal St'. someone has tried to paint out the 'C', but Anal st is still not as funny as Anal Treet.

Isn't the 'Anal Treet' sign a joke from the Queer As Folk programme anyway?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Back in about 1986, I had to sit the primary 6 entrance exam for Gordon's. The desk was covered in graffiti, but the standout message was "The Milky Bar Kid sticks bars of chocolate up aliens' arseholes". There will never be a funnier piece of graffiti.

Guest scott cs.

when i was in Brechin yesterday, the 'Discount were in one of the pubs there, the Delhousie Bar i think it was called. in the toilets was a really well done piece of graffiti by the owners saying to go to the local night club (i think) and graffiti their toilet.

guess you had to be there...