aberdeen-music

Comedy Vandalism.

Sue Denim..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in 1992 I infiltrated one of the Universtiy buildings in Old Aberdeen, looking for a toilet. I needed a dump so badly the cheeks of my arse were chewing the ground.

Anyhow I found a toilet and entered the cubicle. After lowering undercarriage and initiating the deployment of my payload I started looking around for something to distract my attention... I noticed that the toilet paper dispensor was all blackened and melted looking (it was made of white plastic). The thing was totally deformed like dozens of chain smokers had stubbed out their fags on it. On the wall above the dispensor was sprayed:

"AAAARGH! The Alien is on the roof."

With an arrow spray painted upwards.

My blood went cold. I looked up and some of the ceiling tiles had been lifted and pushed to one side...

Back in 1992 I infiltrated one of the Universtiy buildings in Old Aberdeen' date=' looking for a toilet. I needed a dump so badly the cheeks of my arse were chewing the ground.

Anyhow I found a toilet and entered the cubicle. After lowering undercarriage and initiating the deployment of my payload I started looking around for something to distract my attention... I noticed that the toilet paper dispensor was all blackened and melted looking (it was made of white plastic). The thing was totally deformed like dozens of chain smokers had stubbed out their fags on it. On the wall above the dispensor was sprayed:

My blood went cold. I looked up and some of the ceiling tiles had been lifted and pushed to one side...[/quote']

i wish i was you

that would be such an experience

Back in 1992 I infiltrated one of the Universtiy buildings in Old Aberdeen' date=' looking for a toilet. I needed a dump so badly the cheeks of my arse were chewing the ground.

My blood went cold. I looked up and some of the ceiling tiles had been lifted and pushed to one side...[/quote']

Best.Graffiti.Ever. :)

Anyone remember when the rear window on the top deck of double decker buses was labelled "EMERGENCY DOOR", and people defaced it to read "VIRGIN LOO"? The bus company later remorded it to "EMERGENCY EXIT" which was a shame.

For those interested, here is how to proceed with the defacing, not that I've never done it LOL.

Scratch off the E.

Mofidy the M into a V by removing it's legs.

Modify the E into an I.

Leave the R & G in place.

Modofy the E into an I.

Leave the N in place.

Scratch off the C & Y.

Now for the hardest part...

Modify the D into an L. This requires some care and attention to detail to get it looking just right.

Leave the O & O.

Scratch off the R.

There you have it!

Incidentally, someone once did a lovely bit of comedy vandalism to our fire door sign. Back before we did up the bar, the fire door shared the same corridor as the gents toilet. Entrance to this corridor was by a fireproof door with an emergency exit sign. Just in case there are foriegn nationals in the building, they also put a little characture of a person sprinting.

So one day I looks up and someone has added a sort of downward pointing... well speech bubble isn't an accurate description... more like SPEW bubble coming out of the little dudes mouth... with the word "BLAAARGH!" written inside it. Class.

Not so funny, but still good enough to get a laugh, was the johnny machine in the Tilted Wig's Gents Toilet circa 1993/95. It was a Durex brand system, and on the front was a graphic of a man and woman, both running downhill through a summers meadow - kind of reminisant of 'Little House on the Prairie', with their arms thrown up in the air through the sheer joy of the moment.

Coming out of the dudes mouth is a speech bubble, "Wanna fuck?".

The girl replies "Oooh yes please!".

Needless to say those speech bubbles convinced me to buy most of my johnnies from that particular vending machine. Although the fact it stocked Durex Elite "specially designed for the more modestly sized penis" may also have played a part in that decision.

Not so funny' date=' but still good enough to get a laugh, was the johnny machine in the Tilted Wig's Gents Toilet circa 1993/95. It was a Durex brand system, and on the front was a graphic of a man and woman, both running downhill through a summers meadow - kind of reminisant of 'Little House on the Prairie', with their arms thrown up in the air through the sheer joy of the moment.

Coming out of the dudes mouth is a speech bubble, "Wanna fuck?".

The girl replies "Oooh yes please!".

Needless to say those speech bubbles convinced me to buy most of my johnnies from that particular vending machine. Although the fact it stocked Durex Elite "specially designed for the more modestly sized penis" may also have played a part in that decision.[/quote']

:laughing:

Are you a fan of the modified Canal Street sign as well?