aberdeen-music

hellfest

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

what's on it? read that there is some locust stuff on it, and dep live footage sounds good, but i don't want to buy a dvd of shit mosh-metal and fake hardcore so i need some idea of the cast

Vol I, II or III?

Vol II:

Bloodlet, Diecast, Freya, OPen Hand, Nora, ETID, Bane, Found Dead Hanging, Bleeding Through, Coheed, Hope Con, The Rise, Reach The Sky, Terror, FATA, Give Up The Ghost, Stretch Armstrong, Shai Hulud, Burnt By The Sun, The Promise, Most Precious Blood, Death Threat, Merauder, Eighteen Visions, Throwdown, Lamb of God, Hatebreed

Vol III:

Red Chord, Biohazard, Walls OF Jericho, Anti-Flag, AKAS, Autopilot Off, Until The End, No Warning, MCR, FSF, Death Threat, Bleeding Through, Terror, ONELINEDRAWING, Bouncing Souls, FATA, Thursday, Figure Four, Hopesfall, Norma Jean, Stretch Armstrong, Locust, DEP,CKY (??????), BROTHERS kEEPER, Champion, Comeback Kid, Daughters, Ed Gein, First Blood, Foiund Dead Hanging, Full Blown Chaos, Murder By Death, The Bled, With Honour.

Volume 2 is more consistent, volume 3 more varied. And both have bullshit moshcore mixed in. Some ace stuff though....

Guest WalkingOnGlass

I've seen all 3 volumes and can honestly say that there's been around 5 performances I've enjoyed...But, without a doubt, The Locust performance on vol 3 has to be the worst one by a mile...I mean, what a fucking watse of time...