aberdeen-music

"customised" acoustic for sale

Moon Moon

But on a serious note. Why would they make u change instrument for educational reasons. I played guitar right through school and used a guitar piece for my gcse where I got an A. Surely that can't be right. That was 15 years ago tho.

Think it used to be that higher music you had to do two instruments, one of which could be voice. So if you were a guitarist you just sang as well.  Dunno if that's still the case and to be honest I could be wrong as I only ever did a Scotvec.

But on a serious note. Why would they make u change instrument for educational reasons. I played guitar right through school and used a guitar piece for my gcse where I got an A. Surely that can't be right. That was 15 years ago tho.

i take normal music that meens i need to play two instruments to pass. If i took music with technology id do one instrument and sound engineering . Im still arguing that acoustic and electric guitar are different. If your seriously into acoustic. Everythings different well how you play anyway