aberdeen-music

"walk up" acoustic guitar stands

Moon Moon

does anyone on here have any experience with these "walk up" stands, im looking to buy one pretty sharpish but just wandering what people think of them, do i need to order one for what type of acoustic it is or is it fully adjustable. im not wanting to rush into things without getting some info on them. its easier for me as im doing a gig on Wednesday and i need to do a few songs with acoustic strumming then play over it with electric bits and also do acoustic loops. does anyone know if anywhere local sells them. or where you got yours from, if you have one.

cheers,

YoungA

yes i mean one of them, i never knew they would be so expensive. maybe someone can sell me one second hand or loan me one for one night only. if not any other cheap places. or any suggestions of how to build one maybe a few mic stands and some sellotape 

why did i know you were going to make a R&B  remark. i dont mind the place really im just following the crowd but too many expensive guitars in there  :dunce:

yes i mean one of them, i never knew they would be so expensive. maybe someone can sell me one second hand or loan me one for one night only. if not any other cheap places. or any suggestions of how to build one maybe a few mic stands and some sellotape 

why did i know you were going to make a R&B  remark. i dont mind the place really im just following the crowd but too many expensive guitars in there  :dunce:

I made an R&B remark because it is one of the 2 places in the Aberdeen City Centre that you may have found one of these?! No other reason - just informing you that they don't stock them :up: